2010-06-21

Toy Stroy 3, I like Andy :)

Toy Story 3 (Images from google image searching)
I wait it from more than 10 years ago !!! Finally I wantched it at Pavilion today after school, with Manman, Suet Li and Edmund Tan !

I love Andy so much. He lets me feel that he is gentle and warm :)

This movie touch me so much at the almost end part. Andy I love you !!!
Because Andy does not forget his lovely toys, he still remember the charateristic of his toys and the way how he played with them :) And he is still look that Woody as valueable for him, it can be seen that when he is leaving from the girl's house, the face when he looked at Woody.

I had a Woody too, but my Mami lost it ! I am still mind about this :(
I still remember where, when, and how much I bought it :D It was RM12.90 ! haha

I wish that I can be remembered by someone, who tells someone how nice and how special, valueable am I. I think my family does.

No comments:

Post a Comment