2009-12-22

The Princess and the Frog, Desires, Moral, I Hate You


Wow ~ I have watched this amazing Disney production today with Jason !
The Princess is wishing upon the star : "please, please, please..." for her dream...
How long I don't look at the star at night? I want to wish upon a star after completing this post !

I love Cartoon so much... They created a lot of memories for me, my childhood, my dreams, my fun, my joy, my laugh, my smile, my thinking, and my surreal too...
Do you remember the story of "Cinderella", "Peter Pan", "Pinocchio", "Beauty and the Beast", "Snow White", "Corpe Sprite", "Madagascar", "Long Mao", "The cat's returns", bla bla bla... ^^

Most of the fairy must include both kind and cruel characters, generous and selfish, tall and short, colorful and damn, etc.
Human must have desire, and it will create either good returns, or bad returns... Is everyone kind, and generous? Abandone our own desire because of our moral? Can I accept something for something? If I accept something, am I happy always? If I reject it, shall I regreat? Is my desire too over? Am I confusing? Am I know what is happening upon myself?
This is growing... with confusing, with desires, with regretfulness, with happiness, with a litter bit sadness, and so on... So, I can just walk the way that I see now, just walk, walk, and walk... with my moral...
May be there is a big hole in front of me, but I can just trying to jump across the hole, may be I shall fall down, may be I shall be hurted, but, may be, I shall across the big hole safely by myself, or getting someone's help ^^
This is what cartoon teach me, trying to give some hopes for myself, a lot of "may be" is in the future.
May be... you read this post... May be... you know that what I am thinking... May be... you miss me... I hate you !

No comments:

Post a Comment