2009-12-15

I hate Nightmare !

Jeremy invited me to have an interview of Etude House, a cosmetic company. But, U see, what is the time now? it is 6.44am ! I have been waking up by the nightmare !

Nightmare nightmare... is double nightmare T____T
Actually I slept from 8pm yesterday, but nightmare woke me up at 11pm.

Okay, well~ I fall in sleep at 3am again, but nightmare woke me up again at 5am !

That is why I am in bad mood now, for interviewing, especially for cosmetic company, how can interview with my scary face with horrible Black Eyes Circle and a big pimple? Can not sleep properly brings me such problems, I hate nightmare T____T

Already several days, I have nightmare... Already several days, I cannot sleep properly... I am so sad for this T____T

2 comments:

  1. it won't come if you are calm before sleeping.
    just drop by to say hi by coincidence




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete