2009-12-29

The Celebration of Yvonne's Birthday :)

Oh my God! Today is our Graceful Princess Yvonne's birthday ! We planed to have a dinner at Jln Yap Kwan Sheng's Fullhouse \^o^/

Before having dinner with a gang of sakai, Miss Kok and I was choosing birthday gift for our Sakai Princess, Yvonne Chin. walking in Isetan KLCC, we chose, chose, chose and chose... suddenly, don't know why, both of us decided to buy vegetable for Yvonne ! wahahah!!


Of course we have also bought chocolate for Yvonne as her birthday gift :) the vegetables is only for fun :P
I wrapped the vegetable and chocolate, and Miss Kok was helping me as my assistant :P
The above photo was taken on the chair when we rest after "searching" and "wrapping" the gifts ~.~


And then...


Afetr that, we bought a small cake for Yvonne :)

After buying cake, we were window shopping at Kinokuniya bookshop while we were waiting for the birthday girl, PeiWen and Mun to reach KLCC. What a surprise when I saw that ayumi latest photo album is in store now! I quickly took photo with it with the accompanying of Miss Kok, because of... Taking photos alone at bookshop is very... weird #^.^# Miss Kok made me bold :) wahaha~

It is unaffordable for me ... But, I just want to take photos with it :) I sure that when I have my own financial, I must do my best fir getting it ! If I have extra money.


And the following one was taken when I was nothing to do...



Then, they reached :) We went to Fullhouse together \^o^/


After having our dinner, all of us were walking here, walking there at the whole fullhouse, took photos here, took photos there... :)


It was very funny when we took photos with the mini car :P All of us wanted to sit on the driver's seat :P, so we took a very long time for that :P a long queue is waiting for us :P We were so "malu " :( But, of course, we took photos as fast as we could :)

I not get the photos that were taken by using PeiWen's camera yet :( Don't know when can I get it :( but never mind, I can wait for it :)


When we were taking photos...


wakaka~! ^o^

After crazy for taking photos, it was around 9. 30pm. Then, we decided to go back home...

We give the small cake to Yvonne on the way we went back home at PeiWen's car :)

erm...This post is actually not complete because I not yet get the other photos from PeiWen...

  • the photos of our foods and drinks,
  • the photos of all of us,
  • the photos funny photos...

Never mind, I shall update this post when I get those photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment