2012-04-13

Happy birthday to Mami 2012


happy birthday to mami! yeah~

for celebrating this birthday, Nara and I would like to give mami a supprise!

Firstly, I prepared everything for the party, such as food, presents, wine and so on :)

at the moment of 10pm, mami was ready to sleep, and she was already on bed, but I put the cute cupcakes into her room, and said
"Happy birthday to u, mami :) let's come out to have these cakes :) "

"WHAT? don't kidding, these are toy cakes right?"
"nope! this is what I bought in KLCC! they are real, can be eaten !"
With following me to step out from her bedroom, she was mumbling:
"omg... omg... hahaha... yer... why u want to do like this? I already told you don't spend or celebrate for my birthday right..."



I bought the cute cupcakes at KLCC, Bijoux, just outside of the KLCC cinema...
RM6 for each and buy 5 get 1 free :)





Beside of cupcakes, I also prepared my drawings for my mami, these is a series of flower, I know she likes flower very much, and she like simple, so, this is the main concept for this series of drawing :)

I feel that flower is the most suitable plant to descripe human's lives, to be born, and then blossom, beautiful and attractive in any aspect, and then may be get some hurts by worms or heavy rain, and then survive for a period, and then die. normally we just take importance to the most beautiful moment of flower, I hope that as a human, I can do it too, but of course the bad things are the guide for us to be stronger and wiser :)

I am so glad and warm that my family gave me a smile and we had our cupcakes together :) I just hope that they will be happy and healthy always, and I swear that I must take care of my health since now. happy birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment