2010-07-20

My birthday with Lawrence 2010

Oh Ghost, I insomnia for this day !
Going out at 6.45am , taking bus to KLCC for photo shooting with Lawrence fr photography class, but finally I just took a few photos :( bcoz , KLCC park, nothing special :D

Gossip with him at the park.

-> See my photo, it proved tat I took this at the early morning with my tired and pain eyes.

Starbucks with him. He treated me a chocolate milk :) waka waka I love my dear Lawrence :)
He gave me a birthday gift, a recycle note book, look nice ! printed words are prited by soy ink ! So cute ! haha :D


Shopping with him :) I bought myself a Habalabo 一滴水琐住整个海洋的化妆水, T-Shirt and a pair of Topman shoes~ This was the day that I spent a lot of money for luxuries in this several years ! Long time I don't buy myself clothes! I am so appreciate to my mami :)

No comments:

Post a Comment